Come work for a company where you are not only a valued team member, you are family!
We are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer.
Conval is an industry leader in Severe Service Valves. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality products, all of which feature great durability and longevity. Some of the industries that we serve are power generation, refineries, pulp and power plants, water treatment, oil and gas production, fertilizer, and chemical.
We are seeking a skilled and capable individual to join our team. Conval has been in business for over 50 years, and we recently relocated to a state of the art building in Enfield, CT.
Come grow with us!!
Job Duties Include:
- Aids in the development, implementation, and maintenance of all Conval’s Quality Assurance programs, including, but not limited to ISO-9001,10CFR50 Appendix B, PED, NCA 3800/4000, and ASME N-Stamp program
- Supports the development of methods, instructions, and procedures required to support the overall quality program
- Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company quality records
- Contributes to the development of new approaches to solve problems such as Gauge R&R, FMEA, and 8D Root Cause Analysis identified during quality assurance activities
- Supports the performance of Quality Assurance reviews on Nuclear customer orders, including Commercial Grade Dedication, material upgrading, and conformance to Code and applicable law
- Maintains a working knowledge of government and industry quality assurance codes and standards
- Aids in the design and implementation of quality assurance training programs to key personnel in support of the Quality Assurance Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years in Quality Control or Quality Assurance
- Must have a strong working knowledge of 10CFR50-Appendix b and ISO 9001
- Broad based and strong knowledge of quality assurance requirements and principles, federal and industrial standards, manufacturing standards, and associated processes
- Nuclear quality assurance experience preferred
- Lead auditor credentials are preferred
- ASQC Certification is preferred
Benefits Conval offers include, but are not limited to:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Paid holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k plan with a company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
Conval is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
|Quality Assurance Engineer||26 April 2019|