Oil Sands Steam Injections
The ingenious design and rugged construction of the Conval Valve provides continuous problem free service for some of industry’s most extreme high-pressure, high-temperature applications. When servicing is required, Conval’s in-line renewable valves do not need to be cut out (as do other welded-in valves). The result is the shortest downtime and lowest life-cycle costs in the industry. A complete service, including a reground seat, new packing or stem replacement can often be accomplished in less than thirty minutes.
Users save time and money and increase plant reliability and safety by using Clampseal® and Camseal® valves due to:
onval Feature Benefits
- Industry’s Lowest Lifetime Costs
- Outage time & labor minimized
- Leak-free shutoff minimizes repair & valve replacement
- Longevity in extreme preset temperature services
- Rugged leak-free bonnet seal suits actuated valve applications
- ASME Classes through 4500 lb.
- Reliable performance and designs
- Wide range of alloys available
- Variety of metallurgies
Conval Meets Unique Oil Sands Steam Injection Requirements
- Special oil sands design to eliminate valve lockup due to mineral corrosion